Deferred and Wait-Listed Students
Deferred and wait-listed students use AdmissionsCheckup to bolster their applications and get admitted.
- Students get honest feedback from former admissions officers.
- AdmissionsCheckup allows students to clarify aspects of the application that may have been unclear when their application was initially submitted.
- Unlike family, friends, teachers and guidance counselors, the AdmissionsCheckup admissions committee has evaluated and made admit, deny, defer and wait-list decisions on thousands of applications.
- AdmissionsCheckup admissions officers do not know the student and are unbiased.
- AdmissionsCheckup officers can catch red flags or mixed messages and give the deferred or wait-listed student a chance to mitigate them.
- AdmissionsCheckup improves admissions chances.
- It makes for a more compelling application.
- The feedback is direct, candid, confidential and fast.