“Our students did amazingly well! We look forward to working with you in the future.”
AdmissionsCheckup solves problems in your practice:
We help you scale your consulting practice. You work with an anonymous team of former admissions officers. They never meet you or your student, but focus on giving you the information that will help get you and your student finished faster. Not only do your students’ admit rates improve, but you have room and time to take on more clients.
You get clarity in and a better understanding of who gets admitted. Every time you use the service you learn what a certain college/university considers important when it makes admissions decisions. It would be impossible for one college consultant to know how decisions are made at more than 50 colleges and universities which is why AdmissionsCheckup makes your consulting practice better.
AdmissionsCheckup offers your students the following advantages:
We send your students’ applications to up to three former admissions officers from the student’s first-choice (or overlap) college or university. In doing so, we help you help your clients improve their chances of admission because students can hone and fine-tune their applications based on the admissions officers’ recommendations.
At AdmissionsCheckup, we see ourselves as partners to college consultants — helping you deliver the highest quality results for your clients. Because the admissions feedback is sent to the counselor, it enables you to private/white label our service.
- AdmissionsCheckup will serve as your virtual admissions committee. We provide feedback that is totally unbiased because we work “from afar.” You get to know your client very well over the process as his or her college counselor. The only time we “meet” your client is by reading his or her application – so we replicate the admissions process, doing exactly what the admissions officers will do at the schools to which your student ultimately applies.
- Using AdmissionsCheckup is a definite selling point for your services. Families will be reassured and impressed that you take this extra step to ensure the application is the best it can be.
- You may be a one-man or one-woman college consulting practice, one who really “does it all.” We will serve as extra eyes and an independent “quality check” for your client’s application. AdmissionsCheckup provides you access to the knowledge and insider perspective of those who have decided whether to admit or deny, defer or waitlist literally thousands of students.
We provide a holistic review of each application.
Rather than merely offering essay tips, our admissions officers read every word of and reflect on the entire application. Then — never mincing words — admissions officers provide direct and straightforward comments on how to mitigate potential negatives and strengthen the application’s positives. We help with all types of college and university applications including:
- (Undergraduate) College Applications
- Business School / MBA Applications
Gain insight from the admissions back office.
When you review the feedback with your student, you will be sharing constructive criticism from those who either made the all-important decisions themselves as Directors of Admission, or those who had to defend their recommendations, whether yea or nay, as Assistant or Associate Admissions Directors. Even if you are a seasoned college consultant, you are sure to gain new insights into what admissions officers of competitive colleges look at and for in an application.
These revelations (sometimes, frankly, quite surprising) will enable you to be of even greater value to your clients.
AdmissionsCheckup is a way to give them even more!
College consultants have told us they believe that AdmissionsCheckup helped increase their student-admit rate, boosted word-of-mouth referrals and, ultimately, increased their number of clients.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have and provide testimonials from fellow college counselors on their experiences using AdmissionsCheckup. We are also happy to offer counselors a special discount.
Simply contact us through the form below for more information.
|APPLICATION UPLOADS*||One FAO Critique||Two FAO Critiques||Three FAO Critiques|
|1 to 2||$395 each||$495 each||$595 each|
|3 to 10||$360 each||$460 each||$560 each|
|11 to 20||$325 each||$425 each||$525 each|
|21 or more||$315 each||$415 each||$515 each|